Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hump

Wednesday. I felt healthy enough to get my butt back to work. I like my day job. I'm early morning guy and like getting up in the dark. I'm a regular at the QT where I get my coffee each morning from James. I usually stop and grab a 99 cent breakfast burrito fromVictor who works in the back a the fast food place I go. I'm a regular so we've got to know each other, give each other hell for fun. He stuck his head out the drive thru window this morning and asked where I'd been. He a good guy. Then I park it and read the paper. Sometimes I do the cross word. I'm addicted to the crossword. It's the only reason these days I subscribe to the Ft Worth Star Telegram. It's a crying shame how the content of the newspaper has diminished. I loved that newspaper. It's only a matter of time before it goes under like all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment