Friday, December 25, 2009

Rebel with a Straw Stetson


Diana, my sister, was tired of looking at my old wore out straw so she replaced it this year for Christmas.  I've worn a Stetson Blackberry  for years and tend to wear em past their prime.  I was thrilled to get it.  Mark bought me a snazzy new hat band to go on it.  They both wanted to buy me a felt because it's bad form to wear a straw in winter.  In pissy Dallas your in danger of getting a ticket from the fashion police if you don't doff it after Labor Day.  But it's easy to see by just looking at me that I'm not one to follow fashion edicts.  Isn't it great to get gifts from people who know you well?  Thanks Diana and Mark for a well thought out gift.  Merry Chrstmas everyone.  Hope ya'll are as lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment