Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis

Diana, my sister turns 55 today. It's not exactly an iconic birthday like 50, or 40 or 30 or 21 or 16 but it is sorta. She is taking this well as far as I can determine. I sent her Border Song's by Lynch via mail order and she got it about a week ago. Border Songs received good reviews in the NY Times Book Review I read the first chapter as the link was provided by the review. I liked it. I'm anxious for her to finish so I can read it. My Dad and Mom are avid readers also. We often buy books and pass them around and discuss them. Actually, I buy books and pass them around. I love books. And sharing them makes it all the more fun. Our own book club.

I also bought her white socks. She loves socks. I got them at Tuesday mornings cheap. Don't tell that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment