Saturday, September 12, 2009

Re-occuring Dream

I dream every night. They say everyone does. Even though dreams are in the temporary memory part of your brain I awake every morning and place them in the extended memory brain part.

The problem with this is when I go through my nightmare phase. I dread going to sleep.

Often I have re-occuring dreams with slight variations so they're not exactly reruns (but close). One of my most re-occuring dream is the one where I am exploring a huge older home with my family and we are determining who's room will be who's. To tell you the truth I love home tours so this is not a bad or boring dream to me. These houses usually have hidden rooms which enclose working kitchens and separate facilities. This make it nice since if we all have our own living space then we don't have to live too close since we are family and tend to get on each others nerves.

I had a variation of this dream last night. I dreamed me and my brother were looking a places to live in for college. He was getting his masters in psychology and it seems I was just tagging along. Anyway it was kind of cool because the rooms were fully furnished and had piles of antique stuff like clothes piled about.

No comments:

Post a Comment