Monday, November 30, 2009

Zombie Shopping


I"d rather cut off my demon possessed hand with a chainsaw than Christmas shop at the mall.  I haven't set foot in a mall in awhile and I hope to never again.  See, I graduated college during the last great recession and had to take employment as an assistant manager at American Eagle.  Not even manager.  Can you imagine how hard that sucked.  I had five college graduates under me as part time sales associates.  It was harsh.  And it did more than destroy my ego, it almost ruined Christmas forever.  So I'll be here on line instead of in line with my butt parked in my comfy chair instead of in my car circling the parking lot.  Good luck to all you old fashioned retail freaks.  Happy Shopping.
steven fedrick on iLike - Add iLike to your MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment