Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti & the World Mourns

Such a horrible tragedy.  And to make matters worse Pat Robertson said that Haiti had it coming.  I called the 700 Club 800 number 

1 (800) 759-0700

And I spoke to a 700 club representative.  I said the word was going around the internet that Pat Robertson said Haiti had it coming.  The spokes person said the secular media was causing the trouble and asked if I had seen the program.  I said I had not and she said that to put it in context that Pat Robertson said that in the 1700's Haiti wanted to extract the French so they made a pact with the devil.  I asked specifically who made the pact and she said that it was made by Haiti.  I asked if if was the entire population and she said yes the leadership and the people of Haiti made a deal with the devil to get the French out of the their country.  I asked if that was why this earthquake happened and she said that if one does not side with God then they side with the devil and yes retribution is the Lord's.  I asked her if she believed that a pact made in the 1700's would manifest itself in an earthquake today and she said yes.  I asked her if she believed this since she acted as if she was looking at a script and she said yes.  I asked her if I could put this conversation on the internet and she said no.  I asked her why not since it was an explanation for the tragedy and she hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment