Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter In N. TX

I've a faulty memory, some might call selective.  My memory is the primary reason I blog.  To re-ignite my dull synapses.  I've been remiss this last week so I will summarize.  Wednesday morning I woke up to plunging temperatures.  Thursday the Arctic cold front seem to envelope the entire country.  Friday and Saturday more of the same.  This is a Tyler weekend. This morning I layered so I could watch Cerberus  (my folks don't have a fence but he stays within the yard boundaries if watched).  The temperature was 15 degrees.  As has been observed by smart ass Eddie on my face book status, I am a total wimp when it comes to temperatures below 60 degrees.  Much of the rest of the country has the frigid temperatures and snow and ice too.  IN that regard we are lucky.  As a matter of fact the temp will continue to rise in N. TX and be in the sixties by Thursday.  As much as I complain about ugly N. TX it's a good place to winter in January/ February.  

No comments:

Post a Comment